Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 6: Not enough time

Week 6 was a pretty tough week for me.  Honestly, I was quite overwhelmed.  Mark was in Japan, I had boxes everywhere, I didn't know where anything was located, I had an upper respiratory infection and a busy week at school with the kids...I think I cried five times a day!  It was just too much.  The chaos coupled with being sick just didn't allow for a fun adventure.  I WISH!  But last weekend Mark was home to help unpack (his trip to India got rescheduled) and I was able to go to the doctor to get some medicine and felt tons better after.  It's amazing what some antibiotics and organization and help with the children can do for your morale!  Nonetheless, although I wasn't able to do an adventure last week, I did two the following week to make up for it!  More details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment