OK, on to Week 11…This week's adventure was one for the family..i.e. kids... We went to Sentosa island and to Palawan Beach. We packed a large picnic, ate and played on the beach. Then, we all went to Port of Lost Wonder. It is a new small water park with games, performances, live animals, a foam pool, etc. The kids had a lot of fun, although Madison said it was kind of babyish for her. Hunter really liked it. I played and went down slides and got soaked with the rest of 'em…then took a nice little nap under a palm tree. Ahhhh.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Week 11: Point of Lost Wonder
It has been such a long time since I've last posted! From hiring a domestic helper, to events and volunteering at school, to sick kids, to furnishing our house…time got away and posting always got pushed down the list. But no more, I say! I promise to be more consistent!
OK, on to Week 11…This week's adventure was one for the family..i.e. kids... We went to Sentosa island and to Palawan Beach. We packed a large picnic, ate and played on the beach. Then, we all went to Port of Lost Wonder. It is a new small water park with games, performances, live animals, a foam pool, etc. The kids had a lot of fun, although Madison said it was kind of babyish for her. Hunter really liked it. I played and went down slides and got soaked with the rest of 'em…then took a nice little nap under a palm tree. Ahhhh.
OK, on to Week 11…This week's adventure was one for the family..i.e. kids... We went to Sentosa island and to Palawan Beach. We packed a large picnic, ate and played on the beach. Then, we all went to Port of Lost Wonder. It is a new small water park with games, performances, live animals, a foam pool, etc. The kids had a lot of fun, although Madison said it was kind of babyish for her. Hunter really liked it. I played and went down slides and got soaked with the rest of 'em…then took a nice little nap under a palm tree. Ahhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment