The shop is named "320 degrees Below Nitro Cream Cafe". Here, all ingredients are blended right in front of you and then frozen into ice cream using nitrogen! All of their ingredients are made fresh with no artificial ingredients used at all and it's low in sugar, too. It was the coolest way to make ice cream that I've ever seen.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Week 12a: Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
This week was extremely busy for our family. I was at the kids' school every day either volunteering or for a performance or for meetings. I went out with new friends often and had a blast. However, my "adventure" for this week: Learning how and eating ice cream made with liquid nitrogen. I didn't even know that existed and I was dying to try it.
The shop is named "320 degrees Below Nitro Cream Cafe". Here, all ingredients are blended right in front of you and then frozen into ice cream using nitrogen! All of their ingredients are made fresh with no artificial ingredients used at all and it's low in sugar, too. It was the coolest way to make ice cream that I've ever seen.
The shop is named "320 degrees Below Nitro Cream Cafe". Here, all ingredients are blended right in front of you and then frozen into ice cream using nitrogen! All of their ingredients are made fresh with no artificial ingredients used at all and it's low in sugar, too. It was the coolest way to make ice cream that I've ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment